Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, February 21, 2014

Whole Foods and Trade Joe's Not Required

I realize all the rage is to shop at Whole Foods for people that are "health conscious" but it's not necessary.  I guess Trader Joe's is similar (I don't really know but often hear them discussed in pairs).  I've been on plant strong diet for a few years now and have never stepped foot in either one.  Not that I have anything against them it's just that where I live we don't have them.

I live in the midwest and the best supermarket (in my opinion) is Meijer.  Great produce and pretty much anything I want can be bought there.  We have a small health food store where I purchase nutritional yeast flakes and chick pea flour but those were rare instances.

People that migrate from a carnivorous / omnivorous diet to a herbivore diet often make things way to complicated and give up before they even get started.  Don't be a quitter.  Press through!

No comments:

Post a Comment