Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Nutri Bullet

I had a pleasant surprise on my birthday.  My in-laws gave me a Magic Bullet because they know I "do my best to eat well."  The cookbook that came with the machine is very good.  Full disclosure: I'm a cook book or cooking show junky.  The majority of recipes are for smoothies but there are some good soup recipes in there too.  For the most part the recipes are plant based which is awesome.  I wondered how it would operate though.

I threw together a smoothie with spinach, pear, frozen peaches, cilantro and almond milk and it worked like a champ.  I was very pleased.  Having the connected cup is convenient too.  I believe I will take this contraption to my office and make my post-workout smoothie at work rather than at home. 

All in all it's nice little piece of equipment!

No comments:

Post a Comment