Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Tripe S Challenge Day 3

I'll really be glad when all of the Valentine's Day candy finally disappears! Sheesh.  It's making my "challenge" way too challenging.

Yesterday was day 2 and I did fairly well after choking down the world's worst smoothie.  I ate large salad (arugula, bok choy, spinach, carrots, broccoli, and quinoa) then had a bowl of split pea soup and tossed in some fresh spinach for an extra boost.

Today, was P90X shoulders and arms.  I went heavy today - low reps.  Change things up a bit.  My smoothie was much better today: Kale, mango, banana, date, ground flax seeds and water.  Lunch will be salad and a vegetable white bean soup for dinner.

Need to steer clear of the candy jars at work though!  Plus, there are Girls Scout cookies EVERYWHERE! I can do it!


No comments:

Post a Comment