Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Cardio: Meh

I really don't like to run.  If someone is chasing me with a hatchet I think I could run with a little more enthusiasm but typically I need motivation.  For me, that comes in the form of music.

I was raised primarily in the 70's (my musical formative years) with old-school rock (Bob Seger).  Of course as I entered my teens I listened to anything that appeared rebellious (hello hair metal) and other heavier music.  Now, my tastes are not quite refined but most definitely eclectic.  Here were the 10 songs that helped me endure today's run to heart health:


  1. The Wizard - Black Sabbath
  2. Dani California - Red Hot Chili Peppers
  3. Private Idaho - B52's
  4. Over My Head - King's X
  5. What a Shame - Shinedown
  6. Awake and Alive - Skillet
  7. Yahweh - Hillsong
  8. John Perkins Blues - Switchfoot 
  9. I'm Not Afraid - Fleming and John
  10. Should I Stay or Should I Go - The Clash 

No comments:

Post a Comment